Water Damage Can Be Avoided
Every business or home can undergo significant water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all lead to major damages to your business. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will address, assess and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for day to day life. But a broken appliance can cause major issues. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damage. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. The thoroughly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Frequently check your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, call the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (828) 687-7766 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.