Mold Remediation Services in Fletcher, NC
Mold exists everywhere and grows in damp environments. Not only is mold a potential health risk, but it can also cause structural damage to your home. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can reach a member of our team at Paul Davis in Fletcher, NC at all times by calling the phone number listed above, or enter a message with the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring qualified technicians. The Paul Davis in Fletcher, NC mold professionals are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Fletcher, NC will inspect all the mold damage found in your home. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to decide the proper remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to verify that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and remove mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials could be applied in order to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to exist. The growth of mold is quickly multiplied. Never use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores left behind can be just as hazardous, and it is likely that you will spread spores to other areas of the home also. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure successful mold remediation, proper training, equipment, experience and materials are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Fletcher, NC will professionally restore your home and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.