Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear items that were once immediately discarded may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.