Zirconia Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you realize a space that fits your lifestyle and looks beautiful, too.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis franchises have has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. Contact us for Zirconia kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work will commence. We use the best materials to do the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also more functional. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It will also make your home more valuable.
In order to create the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that must be considered. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? Complete your kitchen remodel with a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: Sinks are used very often in any kitchen. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Call us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. By discussing the items listed above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.