Tryon, NC, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the setting for all kinds of events in your home. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful space that fits fits your lifestyle.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis franchises have provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. While we’re often asked to assist in the rebuilding effort following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. If you’re ready to revamp your Tryon home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be constructed. By choosing us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your project.
The outcome of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. You’ll also see the overall value of your home go up.
In order to create a beautiful new kitchen, there are several individual items that must be considered. Read the list below to start thinking about the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen space. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and travertine. We can show you many options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Another thing you can try is adding a new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. Complete your kitchen remodel with a new fridge, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to chandeliers.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and call Paul Davis of Tryon for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your dream kitchen.