Saluda, NC Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.