Bathroom Remodels in Old Fort, NC
An hour-long soak or a quick shower – whatever your style, the ideal bathroom must be as unique as you are. In order to make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. The experts at Paul Davis will manage all projects with absolute care and professionalism, from design and construction to finishes and fixtures.
An aesthetic upgrade isn’t the only benefit that you will get from a Old Fort bathroom remodel. Here are a few of the improvements that you can experience:
- Space: Open up a little extra room in your bathroom to make getting ready more convenient.
- Value: This is a great way to add value to your property, even if you aren’t planning to sell.
- Mobility: Adding chairs, handheld shower heads, grab rails, and other items can make life easier for the elderly or those with mobility impairments.
- Technology: There has definitely been many technological advancements since your home was built. You can include heated floors, rain showers, wall-mounted TVs, jetted tubs, and more when you remodel.
- Repairs & Improvements: Has something in your bathroom annoyed you for years? Now is the time to make those adjustments.
To secure all of the benefits above, choose Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling in Old Fort. We oversee your entire project, from design and planning to project completion. Do you already have an idea of how you want your bathroom to look? We will take some rough ideas and sketches and make them come to life. If not, we can introduce you to great trends and styles to help you construct the perfect bathroom. After planning is complete, our experienced team will complete your entire project to exceed any expectations.
Why Paul Davis?
When most people hear about the Paul Davis brand, they think about emergency response following property damage. This line of work has helped us learn the best ways to repair and restore all types of properties. It was an easy transition for us to bring this knowledge to home remodeling projects. We will make sure that all work is done the right way so it is structurally sound and safe for a long time to come.
Get started with a free consultation and call your local Paul Davis franchise ASAP!