Mill Spring, NC, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis is the leader in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to consider. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Mill Spring to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.