Disaster Planning in Gerton, NC
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.