Flat Rock, NC, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can restore these items and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were once immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Flat Rock to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.