East Flat Rock, NC Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in East Flat Rock, NC. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.