Disaster Planning in Columbus
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.