Chimney Rock, NC Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.