Black Mountain, NC, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to think about. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were once automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Asheville can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.