Disaster Planning in Black Mountain, NC
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.